Monday, January 7, 2013

Web Series: Love, Period.

I'm very proud to announce that I will be co-creator & Head Writer for a new web series being filmed in New Jersey early this year.


I will alo be co-producing (Tight Spot Productions) with the same fantastic team that will be shooting my short film 'Trapped Inside' on the 26th of January. Lamb Fer Productions have had a very busy 2012 and 2013 looks even bigger and better.

It will be a 7 episode 1st season and casting has already begun.

Keep your eyes on the FaceBook page for updates and 'LIKE' to keep in the loop.


Until then hail to the neutral thing!

1 comment:

  1. Good article! We will be linking to this particularly great
    article on our website. Keep up the great writing.
    My page: MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER cheats

    ReplyDelete